Sold out for the season. See you next year!
Days 'til Christmas
PADS View Farm
Offers you the convenience of having a fresh, premium Christmas Tree without the hassle.
No need to trek through multiple fields and drag your favorite tree through the mud. With side-by-side comparisons, we make it easy to pick the best tree for you.
To ensure our premium trees are fresh and top quality, we cut trees every Friday and sell out by the end of the weekend! Our trees are nurtured, given the love and attention they deserve. We maintain the soil and grounds around them and shear them every season to give them their full, iconic Christmas tree shape.
... and most importantly a beautiful tree makes Santa happy!
Our Christmas Trees
It takes 9 years to grow a tree to be 7-8 feet tall. Each year we give our trees the love and attention they deserve. Seasonal shearing and ground maintenance give our trees the full, iconic Christmas tree shape.
STARTING AT $39
- The most popular type of Christmas tree
- The needles are 1 to 1.5 inches long and soft to the touch, radiating out in all directions from the branch
- Big and beautiful full trees that make an outstanding presence in living rooms, family rooms or large bay windows
- Strong and sturdy limbs that are great for heavy ornaments
- Wonderful evergreen color
- The crisp fragrance of Christmas tree – a scent that Fa-breeze has yet to master
#1 Premium Trees
- More of a slim, tall tree
- Fantastic for bay windows, corners, or tight spaces
- Known as the Cadillac of the industry for its plush, soft needles
- It’s strong and sturdy limbs are great for heavy ornaments
- Full body with a gorgeous blue/evergreen color
- Most likely to have the iconic postcard Christmas tree look
The Right Height
When it comes to selecting the right Christmas Tree height for your home, you want to leave enough space for the tree topper. The general rule is at least 1 foot less than your home ceiling.
Our Christmas Tree Shopping Process
- Pull your vehicle into our lot.
- We will personally show you any tree that you would like. We will show you trees side-by-side to help you make your decision.
- When you select your favorite tree, we WILL customize it to your liking by removing branches and cutting the tree to whatever height you would like.
- Do you have a pin stand? we have a machine that will drill the perfect size hole in your tree, which will make it easy to set up when you get home.
- From there, we put your tree through a bailer that will blanket your tree in a net, allowing for your tree to have a safe journey home.
- We load your tree into your car or on top of your car and you’re on your way.
It’s that easy!
Meet the Farmers
Son, Farm Manager, Tree Extraordinaire
I started working at a local Tree Farm when I was 15 years old. I worked there for 3 years, after school and during the summers. It was there that I fell in love with the idea of being a grower. At that Farm I worked with a very well-respected Christmas tree grower and learned how to properly plant and shear trees. In the 9 years that it takes to grow a Christmas tree, each tree must be fertilized every winter and then sprayed once a week every week in the month of May. Our sprays are safe, following all Maryland state regulations, and have a short lasting life cycle. In grass-growing months, we mow around each and every Christmas tree to keep our farm looking tidy and to keep all trunk-climbing pests away.
I love XC Mountain biking and I race locally with Green Mountain Cyclery. After work, I hop on my bike and ride any of the local trails like White Clay, Fair Hill, and Susquehanna State Park. In the winter, I love to snowboard and travel.
Owner, Visionary, Fabricator, Engineer
I have been a member of the Maryland Christmas Tree Growers Association since 2000. It was there that I got involved with other growers and learned about the machinery needed for a Christmas Tree farm. Through trial and error, we found the perfect blend of sapling that is most conducive to our soil and Maryland weather. With an engineering background, I learned how to fabricate metal, maintain our equipment, and develop new machinery to get the job done more easily and efficiently.
I love to golf in the summer and ski in the winter. I love to travel with my wife and we try to do as much of it as we can.
Frequently Asked Questions
120 Roop Road, Rising Sun, MD
JUST FOLLOW THE SIGNS!
We have signs posted on Rt. 1 and Rt. 222. They will guide you to our farm.
Saturdays & Sundays
The season closes when we sell out.
We accept cash only.